2018/2019 LUTH School of Nursing Admission Form & How to Apply
Members of the general public should note that The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into LUTH Basic Dental Programme. If you have been waiting for this application form to come out please understand that it is finally here. We are going to do what we know how to do best which is updating you on any important things you must know to contribute to your life positively.
We are going to be bringing you all that you should get your self acquainted with talking about the Programmes and Requirements, requirements, Screening Details Method of Application , application starting date and closing date.
LUTH School of Nursing Programmes and Requirements
- Basic Dental Nursing (2017/2018 Academic Session)
- Conversion Course for Dental Surgery Assistants.
REQUIREMENT BEFORE BUYING LUTH FORM.
Basic Dental Nursing (2017/2018 Academic Session):
- Applicants should bring along pencil, eraser, ruler, pen, original receipt issued by the cashier and certified passport photograph to the examination venue.
- Five credits in SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- Only candidates who have satisfied the conditions for admission will be called for interview.
• Course Fee: Details will be provided on admission.
Conversion course for Dental Surgery Assistants:
- Dental Surgery Assistants (DSAs) who have received 18-24 months Dental Assistant training in accredited institutions with at least 5 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for two (2) years.
- Dental Surgery Assistants with five credits in SSC & GCE ‘0’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics (Combination of results should not be at more than two sittings).
- DSAs in established dental institutions in Nigeria and West African sub region with at least 15 years experience. They are to undergo conversion course for one (1) year.
LUTH School of Nursing Screening Details
- Examination Date:
- Venue: School of Basic Dental Nursing (Lecture Theatre)
- Time: 9,00am.
Method of Application
Application forms for both programmes can be obtained with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only, payable in cash or bank draft (in favour of Lagos University Teaching Hospital) to the Accounts Department, LUTH.
The forms are to be collected from and returned to the office of the Coordinator, School of Basic Dental Nursing, prefab Old Dental Block, LUTH, not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
All duly completed forms must be accompanied with the following:
- Two (2) photocopies of the receipt for the purchase of the form
- Email address and mobile telephone number
- Photocopy of relevant credentials as indicated on the application form.
More details coming soon