Fresh Job Vacancy Alert — Are you a Nigerian graduate or undergraduate searching for job? if yes then i think you have every right to know the latest job vacancy in town right now. Bincom ICT solutions Limited Recruitment 2017 have started and this article will get you updated on the application guide and requirements including everything you need to know.
This article is going to get you the latest update on Bincom ICT solutions Limited 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates that you should know.
Bincom started very small from the scratch but right now it is the is fastest growing ICT solutions and consulting firm in the country , they focus on the best use of technology (old,new, emerging, and future) to solve client issues. Bincom ICT solutions Limited is focused on a global market but their headquarter is situated in Lagos, Nigeria.
If you are searching for job and you think you have all the necessary skills and requirements for this job then you should apply for the job before the application closing date. Bincom ICT solutions Limited is currently recruiting workers to fill the vacant position mentioned after the cut.
Job Title: Trainee Developer – Internship (Mobile App Development)
Location: Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
The task of any worker on this section is to assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
- Applicants must be NYSC and Fresh Graduates
- This is a short term internship ( 6 months – 1 year contract) position.
- Suitable for industrial attachment (minimum 6 months).
- A passion for IT
- Basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL is an advantage.
- Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
- Previous Web Experience is an advantage. (HTML, CSS, etc)
Job Title: PHP/MySQL BootCamp
Location: Onikan, Lagos NIgeria
Employment type: Contract/Interim
This is a 1 month PHP/MySQL BootCamp suitable for students, Corpers and Fresh Graduates. At the same time participant will be taken through our core application development training curriculum in a Montessori approach.
- Applicants must a passion for IT which is very important
- Applicants who has a basic knowledge of PHP & MySQL is an advantage
- Applicants with a Computer-related course of study is an advantage.
- Applicants with Web Experience is an added advantage. (HTML, CSS, etc)
Please read and understand the basics of HTML, CSS, MySQL and PHP before you attempt to apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online using this link >>>> https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/0/1
The application deadline is unknown which is one cogent reason you should act fast.