Learn How to Buy Recharge Card (Airtime) From Your Bank Account Using USSD Code. This will really save you time and stress because you can do this from the comfort of your bed and you don’t need any internet access to complete this transaction.
This post is going to enlighten you on how you can buy Recharge Card (airtime) from your Bank Account with USSD Code on your mobile phone without looking for somewhere or an ATM machine to use in recharging your phone.
By the way, some of the Nigerian banks that offer this free service are as follows;
>MTN Diamond Bank
>Stanbic IBTC Bank
>GTBank (Guarantee Trust Bank)
You can buy airtime from the following banks listed above and i am going to be giving you the simple code to do that. It doesn’t matter the mobile network you are using it works on all networks including glo, mtn, airtel, etisalat line and what have you.
Technology has come to stay as it has been going us more good than arm, i personally prefer buying recharge card airtime from my GTBank account than borrowing from my network because they give you 70% of the amount borrowed while the other 30% percent is a fee you have to pay for borrowing the airtime which is very disappointing and unacceptable. Some time ago, they were deducting 20% percent but they have increased it to 30%. Can you even imagine that?
Because of this i have resorted to buying airtime directly form my bank account for free, they don’t charge for it provided you have money in your bank account that you are using in buying the airtime.
Buy Airtime Form Your Bank Account Using The USSD Code revealed
Enjoy this service and share this post with friends .