We are here to inform you that Chemonics International Recruitment 2017 has finally started and all interested applicants should read through this article carefully to get all the necessary update concerning this recruitment . This article contain the application guide and requirements and other important information that is worthy of note.
Chemonics has been engaged by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, with the concurrence of USAID to leverage on the GHSC-PSM health supply chain in Nigeria to provide warehousing and distribution services for Global Fund- procured HIV and malaria health commodities in Nigeria.
Chemonics International is highhandedly managed by the Global Fund’s Principal Recipients (PRs) and it will work hand in hand with the Global Fund, the PRs, and as needed USAID to implement the warehousing and distribution services for the Global Fund PRs all through till December 2017. Information reachingnus states that Chemonics International has started it 2017 edition of their massive recruitment and they are recruiting to fill the vacant position below;
Job Title: Human Resources Associate, GHSC-PSM Nigeria
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The Scope of Work
This scope of work (SOW) reveals the sketches of services to be provided by the Human Resources Associate to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program, and maternal and child health. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain. All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world.
- The Human Resources Associate will support the Human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
Applicants are to provide support during the interview process by:
- Maintaining the recruitment board.
- Placing advertisements and printing applications.
- Compiling the results of tests, interview scoring sheets.
- Preparing interview packets and placing phone calls to candidates for confirmation.
Arranging interviews and tests.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources, Administration, development, or a related field preferred.
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project required.
- Strong sense of self-awareness, flexible, and willing to learn.
- Applicants must have At least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Applicants must have Excellent organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Applicants must have Good team member with experience working in a small team and supporting a wider program team.
- A strong commitment to Diversity issues, Equal Opportunities and capacity building.
- Fluency in English is required
- Applicants must have be Reliable, organized and efficient with ability to pay attention to detail.
- HR experience within a multi-cultural environment preferred.
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, use of the Internet, databases and email.
The HR Associate will report directly to the Human Resources Manager or his/her designee.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should hit this spot to apply
Application Closing Date: 6th September, 2017.