The Citibank Nigeria Limited, who is the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. is inviting applications from suitable applicants to fill the position for its ongoing Citibank Recruitment 2018-2019 below:
Job Title: Fixed Income Securities Dealer
Ref No: 18059541
Job Category: Trading
- To actively trade in the inter-bank Treasury Bills and Bonds market on behalf of the Bank with the primary objective of enhancing revenues accruing to the Bank from trading and positioning in the Treasury Bills and Bonds market whilst adhering to limits.
- To coordinate trading activities and strategies in trading securities, bonds, treasury bills and repos.
- Daily risk taking and accurate position taking considering micro and macro-economic issues, interest rates and inflation. Look to expand customer business in conjunction with the Sales Team while using market information to ensure the set revenue target is met.
- Responsibilities also include ensuring that all regulatory requirements as a Primary Dealer Market Maker (PDMM) are met, market share on both primary and secondary markets and other qualitative regulations.
- Expected to track and collate fixed income securities data to support research and analytics as required by the bank.
- Coordinate fixed income securities trade with sales team.
- Support any mark to market trading initiative that may arise from time to time.
- Primary responsibility for risk taking on Bonds and Treasury Bills, maintaining the trading blotter and managing positions.
- Daily position management and seeking for opportunities in the interbank market for outright and repos.
- Daily monitoring of trading limits, DV01, aggregate volume limits, tenor limits, value at risk limits and management action triggers.
- Point of contact with the key regulators, Debt Management office, Central Bank of Nigeria and associated settlement agencies, CSCS.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018/2019 Date & Exam
hardware support officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria | Apply here
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 Application form
- Prior work experience in Treasury and/or knowledge of fixed income securities
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years post qualification experience
- Must be highly motivated and have a very competitive nature.
- Must be versatile enough to trade other products e.g. FX, money markets etc.
- Candidates must be confident, articulate, quick thinking and numeric.
- Must display high energy levels and drive
- Must display an affinity for risk taking
- A B.Sc/ BA degree.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Added advantage for candidates possessing relevant professional qualification e.g. CFA (Certified Financial Analyst)
How to Apply for Citibank Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview on a date to be advised.
- Should the Business Head and HR deem there to be high potential candidates who do not fully meet the inherent requirements of the role the candidate may be considered for the position, provided they have certain skills and experience which are closely related to the role.
- In the exceptional cases where we hire a more junior candidate, HR may require to bring in the candidate at the appropriate grade than the one advertised to maintain internal equity.
- In these cases the Business and HR will work together to determine a formal developments plan for the candidate to get them up to the appropriate grade.
RELATED SEARCH TERMS:
citibank recruitment portal, citibank nigeria careers, citibank nigeria salary, citibank careers, citibank nigeria internship 2018, citibank graduate careers, citi careers login, citi careers password reset
If you are unclear about anything concerning Citibank Recruitment 2018, Please, ask us for clarity by using the comment box below….