EcoBank Recruitment 2017/2018 And How to Apply for EcoBank Graduates Recruitment At www.ecobank.com — This article is specially targeted at those applicants that wish to apply for EcoBank Nigeria Limited recruitment 2017/2018, we are using this opportunity to inform you all that EcoBank Nigeria will be embarking on 2018 recruitment soon. For the main time, all you need to know about this recruitment is availale in this page.
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast. We also want to let you know that Ecobank official name is Ecobank Transnational Inc. But we know that most of you are just hearing this for the very first time because you have never heard it before now. We know that you only know Ecobank as pan-African bank. This top Nigerian bank operates in 36 African countries for flexible banking to its customers.
Ecobank provides a dynamic environment where hard work, drive and passion for the African continent is rewarded by training and professional development accordingly. Of course, working with one of the leading organisations in Africa also offers a broader range of opportunities, especially for fresh graduate trainees and chance to improve in a working environment. Furthermore, Ecobank provides a world class multicultural and multilingual, high performing environment that allows people to excel and reach their potential. Similarly, the bank is committed to employing and retaining the best talent in Africa that is suitable to handle their tasks.
EcoBank Recruitment 2017/2018 – Skills and Competencies Outlined Below
- Auditing Skills
- Oral and written Communication Skills
- Banking, Insurance, and financial services knowledge.
- Accounting Skills
- Banking Operations Skills
- Attention to Details.
- Performance Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Independent Minded.
- Interpersonal relationship
- Multi Disciplinary disposition
- Multi tasking disposition
- Satisfactory Customer Service Disposition
- Analytical and Investigation Skills
- Fraud and Operational risk knowledge
- Policy and Regulation interpretation and implementation.
- Extensive Working Knowledge of the bank.
According to Ecobank Nigeria , We are recruiting to fill the following graduate positions below:
Job Title: Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Direct Banking
Responsible for defining the strategic marketing plan and marketing communications in consultation with Group Heads for Direct Banking and in line with Consumer Bank strategy:
Job Title: Consumer Banking Product Marketing Manager, Personal Banking
Responsible for defining the strategic marketing plan and marketing communications in consultation with Group Heads for Personal Banking and in line with Consumer Bank strategy:
- To support the growth of Consumer Banking by driving and providing thought leadership, and Direct Banking related products & services at both Group and Affiliate levels and,
- Lead the development of a customer insights & research to evaluate and proactively guide & drive the Direct Banking initiatives.
- Act as a trusted Marketing partner and Support to Group Head, Direct Banking, and all Affiliates Marketing Heads.
- To manage programs that promote our product & services and the overall business.
- Create long term awareness and support the development of the products to drive the business.
Business and Financial performance:
- Manage marketing budgets to ensure accuracy and within cost control and deliver agreed product revenue, cost profitability, sales volume.
- Participate in collaborating with both internal and external partners to implement usage campaigns
- Plan and implement effective, competitive and innovative campaigns as agreed in annual marketing plan to help achieve business target, higher market share and Customer education
- Specify and lead customer insight and market research projects to guide the product’s strategic direction.
- Implement client acquisition programs and analyze program effectiveness.
- Establish and sustain a customer-centric business culture, leveraging on people and technology.
Basic Requirements For EcoBank Recruitment 2017/2018
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must be a Nigerian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Nigerian citizen
- Must not be more than 30 years old. (With working experience)
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Applicants must use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview (Application not complying with this instruction shall be disqualified.)
How to Apply for EcoBank Nigeria Recruitment 2017/2018
Interested applicants should be informed that Currently, EcoBank Recruitment 2017/2018 has not started. This article is under update and it will be touched as soon as the recruitment kicks off.