FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 – Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria Application Form
This page is created for those people searching for Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria 2018 application Form also know as the FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019. This article shall be your guide on FAAN online registration process and everything you need to know about FAAN 2018 selection process is outlined on this page.
In this article, the topic under discussion shall be FAAN, we are going to be talking about how Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria online recruitment is being done. All interested applicants should note that The FAAN recruitment 2018 on www.faan.gov.ng details will be updated here. Accompanied with The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment requirements, qualifications, application guidelines and other latest news that you will need to succeed on this quest.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it. The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State. The Faan salary structure is as obtainable in all federal government parastatals.
We have been receiving tons of request from readers of this blog as regards FAAN. Many have been asking questions like “When will Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria FAAN Recruitment form 2018 be out”. Fortunately for you, this page is officially created for that single reason . The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the FAAN 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon. Please note that the recruitment has not started as being circulated everywhere.
Meanwhile, The Management of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria has refuted an online rumour that the Authority is presently recruiting. The Authority is presently not recruiting take note. The Authority wishes to state that we are not recruiting and advises member of the public to beware of fraudsters, who pose as staff of the Authority with the intention of deceiving innocent applicants. It was also made clear that The Authority abides by the standard recruitment procedures in all government agencies.
FAAN will never ask you to send any money for any recruitment form. You will get all jobs updates on this websites for Free.
Academic Qualification | FAAN Recruitment 2018
Applicants must meet up with the following academic qualifications before you are eligible to apply;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
The Requirements for obtaining 2018 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
FAAN Recruitment Application Procedure:
- Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the federal airport authority of Nigeria recruitment should log on to the FAAN recruitment portal via: www.faan.gov.ng
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
– A comprehensive CV
– All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
– Certificate of Local Government of Origin
– Certificate of State of Origin
– A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
– A recent Passport (sized) Photo.
More details coming soon!