Good news to Nigerians, especially those that has been waiting for the commencement of Federal College of Education Kastina State Recruitment 2017 , we at Job Recruitment is officially informing members of the public that the 2017 recruitment of Federal College of Education Kastina State has finally kick started.
This post is meant to put you in the known on Federal College of Education Kastina State 2017 Recruitment execise, you are going to get the necessary update on this quest as well as recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates. Continue reading to see more details.
Federal College of Education, Kastina State is currently searching for suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position listed below:
Job Title: College Librarian (Consolidated Salary)
- Implementing overall Library policy, contacts and liaising with Departments on book requirements.
Preparation of Library Budget.
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Giving professional advice on Library matters.
- Responsible to the Provost for the smooth running of the College Library.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of MLS with at least eighteen (18) years cognate experience.
- Candidates must be proficient in Information, and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Candidates must be of good conduct and character, possess sense of discipline, dedication, drive and resourcefulness; and be able to command the respect and loyalty of the members of staff and students of the College.
- Candidates must also obtain relevant publications in journals and text books equivalent to that of a Chief Lecturer.
- Candidates must not be more than fifty nine (59) years as at the time of assumption of duty.
- Candidates must show evidence of an up to date Professional Membership of a relevant Professional Body(ies).
Terms of Appointment
- The salary/remunerations are as contained in the Conditions of Service of Federal Colleges of Education in Nigeria, and as may be determined by Government policies from time to time.
- The appointment is for a tenure of five (5) years in the first instance, but candidate may be eligible for re-appointment for a second and final term of five (5) years based on satisfactory performance.
How to Apply For This Recruitment
Applicants are to submit twenty (20) copies with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae including all relevant credentials. Applications should be addressed and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education,
Note: Candidates are also required to request their three (3) referees to send Confidential Report on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
Application closes on the 4th October, 2017.