The Federal Scholarship Board which is by the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria is now offering the 2018/2019 Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for all Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students to study Overseas.
Now, the application for 2019 bea scholarship has not begun and you can’t apply for it now.
But how ever, The Federal Government (FG) Bilateral for Education Awards Application procedures 2019 shall be duly updated in this page. do us a favor by Continuing reading and always keep checking back for more daily updates here…
Any of the above countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation.
While the Nigerian government takes care of the following;
• $500 monthly for supplementation.
• $250 yearly for warm clothing.
• $200 yearly for Health Insurance.
• $500 yearly for medical scholars only.
• $1000 for PG research grant yearly were applicable.
• N100 000 – Take off for PG scholars were applicable
• N60 000 – Take off for UG scholars were applicable.
How long will sponsorship last?
The duration of the scholarship offer ranges from 4 to 9 years depending on the level of study and the country.
• Undergraduate Scholarship:
• Postgraduate Scholarship:
• Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
• All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: www.stipendumhungaricum.hu. before 15th February, 2019.
• Complete the application form online
• Print the completed form and bring to the interview venue in addition to 2.0 above.
All the eligible programmes for the scholarship awards are below:
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Ukraine, Japan, and
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.
Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website here now to apply.
Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form
Go on and Print the completed Application Form
Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled.
Interview Dates and Zones (Venues):
North West: Location of interview is Federal Polytechnic, Kebbi
- Mon 19th Feb: Kano and Jigawa states
- Tues 20th Feb: Kaduna and Katsina states
- Wed 21st Feb: Sokoto and Zamfara states
- Thurs 22nd Feb: Kebbi state
North East: Location of interview is Govt Girls’ Sec Schl, Damaturu
- Mon 19th Feb: Taraba and Adamawa states
- Tues 20th Feb: Bauchi and Gombe states
- Wed 21st Feb: Borno state
- Thurs 22nd Feb: Yobe state
North Central: FGBC Apo, FCT
- Mon 19th Feb: Kogi and Kwara states
- Tues 20th Feb: Benue and Plateau states
- Wed 21st Feb: Nassarawa and Niger states
- Thurs 22nd Feb: FCT
South West: FSTC Yaba, Lagos
- Mon 19th Feb: Ondo and Osun states
- Tues 20th Feb: Oyo and Ogun states
- Wed 21st Feb: Ekiti state
- Thurs 22nd Feb: Lagos
South South: BDGS, Bayelsa, Yenogoa
- Mon 19th Feb: Cross River and River states
- Tues 20th Feb: Akwaibom and Edo states
- Wed 21st Feb: Delta state
- Thurs 22nd Feb: Bayelsa state
South East: FGGC Owerri, Imo state
- Mon 19th Feb: Abia and Enugu state
- Tues 20th Feb: Anambra state
- Wed 21st Feb: Ebonyi state
- Thurs 22nd Feb: Imo state
VENUE OF INTERVIEW
the following items are expected of all eligible candidates to come with on the day of interview day
WARNING!!!!: Double Entries will be disqualified!
NOTE: BEA PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!’