If you are waiting to apply for Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 please note that all you are suppose to know has been put together here so that you will get yourselves armed with the necessary information . We at Job Recruitment already understand that Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 is highly anticipated in the country since on the 1st of January 2018 and we are here to guide you on that quest.
Searching for a reliable information about this FMBN Recruitment 2018/2019 then be our guest here because this article will get you a first-hand information on Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria 2018 recruitment application/registration form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update without paying for it. We have been receiving lots of request and questions from aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information how to go concerning FMBN recruitment. Some of the frequently asked questions include When will Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment start, Is Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2018, How Can I Apply for Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria 2018/2019, Is the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out, Where can I obtain the 2018 Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria form and so on and so forth.
According to what we have gathered regarding FMBN forthcoming 2018 massive recruitment, rumors is going round that Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 is already in progress. To the extent that some people even provide their phone numbers online in order to be called by the innocent aspirants claiming they can help them secure this job. They promise to offer aspirants Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria job in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. All these claims are fake please be smart they are all trying to collect your hard earned money from you and run away without offering you anything, the only thing they can offer you is pain.
FMBN Recruitment 2018/2019 Qualification/Requirement
- Applicants mus have B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- Applicants must possess General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Don’t forget that Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will be disqualified from this exercise. That is to say that Candidates are to apply for one job position
- Also know that the online application is free of charge and you don’t have to pay in order to access the portal.
- If you have any questions in mind to ask, you can bring it on via the comment box or our contact page.
Please do not forget that the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019 is yet to start, to be very sure if it has started in case you come across any claim online visit the official website: http://www.fmbn.gov.ng/pages/Careers.html or you can keep visiting this page regularly as update will made time to time.
How to Apply | FMBN Recruitment 2018/2019
How to apply for FMBN job will be updated soon . But for now , Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not out but will be starting sooner than later. Have it in mind that This page will be updated immediately the form is out.