Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Digital Lab. Trainee Recruitment 2018
We are very happy to announce to you all that Fidelity Bank Plc has embarked on recruitment to select the best employee that will take up the task at digital lab. This recruitment is called Graduate Digital Lab. Trainee Recruitment 2018, interested applicants are directed to apply on time.
If you know you have been longing to apply for this recruitment and you are ready to work with this bank then read this article from the beginning to the end and do the needy. Details about this selection process is on this page just continue perusing and get acquainted.
Fidelity Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc began operations in 1988 as Fidelity Union Merchant Bank Limited. By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country. However, to leverage the emerging opportunities in the commercial and consumer end of financial services in Nigeria, in 1999, it converted to commercial banking and changed its name to Fidelity Bank Plc. It became a universal bank in February 2001, with a license to offer the entire spectrum of commercial, consumer, corporate and investment banking services.
Application are invited from fresh graduates for the position below:
Job Title: Digital Lab. Trainee
Job ID: #000002
Specialization: Information Technology
- We are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
- Interested candidates must be 26 years old or less, with a First degree (First or Second class division) and must have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Excellent organization skills & time management skills
- Excellent written & oral communication
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility
- Show talent, ambition and character.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online