HR & Admin Officer at International Medical Corps
HR & Admin Officer at International Medical Corps — International Medical Corps is currently recruiting to select the best employee to take up the task of HR & Admin Officer. Are you a Nigerian graduate or under-graduate? then apply for this job vacancy at International Medical Corps and start living that life you have ever wished for. To get all relevant update on this job just read up this article .
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and Nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, nonpolitical, nonsectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in under-served communities worldwide.
By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations, International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Officer
- If you are passionate about HR and Administration and highly effective, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures, you will be responsible for administrative tasks and you will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling Travels, Accommodation and Immigration issues
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and requirements.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR Initiative
- Being actively involved in recruiting by preparing job descriptions, posting advert and managing hiring process.
- Supporting new employees on boarding plans.
- Lead in preparation of staff payroll
- Maintain proper filing and easy retrieval of HR and Admin documentation.
- Facility and Office Management.
- Outstanding organizational and time – management abilities.
- Proven experience as HR Officer, administrator or other HR position
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience.
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Credentials (e.g Member of Chattered Institute of Personal Management)
- Understanding of travels, reservation and Visa process.
- Problem Solving and decision – making aptitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Application closing date is for 27th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, addressed to the “Human Resource Manager, International Medical Corps” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates MUST state the position and location they are applying for as the subject of their email, application letter and curriculum vitae should be in a single Microsoft Word Document, otherwise, applications will not be considered.