INEC Recruitment 2017/2018 | How to Apply for Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment
We are so delighted to bring good news to you concerning Independent National Electoral Commission INEC Recruitment 2017/2018. This publication is targeted at those person who are longing and craving to participate in the forthcoming INEC Recruitment, this post is created to keep you posted and updated.
We are going to disclose all you need to know about INEC Graduate Recruitment 2017/2018 , How to Apply, qualification, requirements and other important information. Wants to know if INEC Recruiting has started ? then continue reading this article and get yourself informed.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to re-validate and update its Ad-hoc Staff Enrolment Databank in preparation for the forth-coming 2015 General Elections. In view of the above, eligible staff from our partner agencies/organisations are requested to fill the position stated below. Meanwhile, those who had earlier enrolled in the 2011 General Elections can update their submissions accordingly.
All interested applicants are to take note that The independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2017 Graduate Recruitment INEC is scheduled to commence in no distant time against 2019 general election. Meanwhile There is going to be election in Anambra state and many INEC Adhoc staff will be recruited for the election exercise. Since Independent National Electoral Commission INEC recruitment is close , applicants are advised to gather all relevant information that will give them edge in this coming recruitment exercise.
INEC Recruitment 2017/2018 | Independent National Electoral Commission Recruitment 2017/2018
Several questions has been coming to us about 2017/2018 INEC recruitment from people who are waiting for it commencement . Some of these questions are listed below;
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2017?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2017?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- INEC 2017 Recruitment Deadline
INEC Graduate Recruitment 2017/2018 Requirements
Interested applicants who wish to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment should not the criteria enumerated after below;
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years.
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing minimum of National Diploma / equivalent.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Both Male or female is fine and must be between 1.68 meters tall, while 1.65 meters tall for female applicants.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 INEC Job Recruitment Application Form
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to:
Secretary to the Commission,
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
“Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent,
At the moment, the INEC recruitment application form is not out, this page will be updated once the recruitment commence. To know if INEC Recruitment 2017/2018 has officially started, visit INEC recruitment portal at www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment or bookmark this page and visit it frequently for we shall update anytime the recruitment kicks off