We at Job-recruitmen.com.ng is using this medium to bring to the awareness of the general public that International Medical Corps (IMC) 2017 recruitment for Fresh Graduate & Exp is currently ongoing and interested persons are advised to participate in this recruitment exercise.
According to the publication/announcement released by International Medical Corps (IMC), it states that there is currently four job position in the organisation to be taken up by qualified applicants who is best suitable for this job. We understand so well that some of us don’t know much about this organisation which is one reason i will be officially introducing you to it.
International Medical Corps (IMC) is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. This organisation was brought to life in the year 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide.
The major focus and task of this body is to offer necessary training and health care service to local populations and medical assistance to people who are really in need of it, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations.
International Medical Corps (IMC) is recruiting for 2017 which is a mission to fill the following job positions listed below:
1.) Nutrition Manager
Deadline: 21st August, 2017.
- As a key member of the Nutrition and Food Security team fully participates in key decision making for the Nutrition program in the operation areas.
- The primary functions of the Nutrition Manager is to provide leadership and overall day to day management of all
- Nutrition programming at duty designated areas of Dikwa and Damboa LGAs including at state.
- Ensure that International Medical Corps program is delivering the highest level of quality of nutrition services in line with national and international guideline
- Together with nutrition coordinator participate in defining intervention priorities, develop necessary contacts and relationships with government, non-government, donors and UN agencies at the state level; Contribute to the development of strategies and manage existing programs and resources, and provide day to day supervision, management and coaching to a wide team of Nutrition Food Security in the operation areas.
- Strictly qualified and registered national Medical Doctor from a recognized university or institute with minimum experience of 2 years
- Experience and implementation of nutrition intervention programmes is an added advantage
- Proven ability and experience in planning and conducting formal training session on health and nutrition including CMAM and IYCF
- Proven capacity to supervise, train and coach other staff and community workers.
- Masters’ in Public Health, nutrition and dietetic is an added advantage
- Understanding of nutritional and or health surveillance and information systems reporting
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to be respectful, kind, sensitive and empathize with children and their care takers
- Familiarity with donors and donor procedures helpful.
- Strong report writing and computer skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Hausa
- Commitment to and understanding of IMC’s aims, values and principles.
- Computer literate in Word and Excel
- Willingness and capacity to be flexible and accommodating when faced with difficult and frustrating working conditions
- Prepared to live and work in an uncertain security environment
- Ability to deal with relations with local authorities as a Nutrition representative of IMC in the working areas
- Ability to integrate into the local environment including awareness of political, religious and economic aspects of the community
- Excellent inter and intra personal skills to ensure consistent positive relations with key stakeholders
- The employee must read, understand and implement the organization’s policies. He/She is expected to be gender sensitive and committed towards implementing approaches supporting gender focused concepts.
2.) Program Director
Application Deadline is Not Specified.
3.) IYCF Supervisor
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2017.
4.) Graduate Study Nutrition Assistant
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2017.
Application Closing Date
On the 21st of August, 2017.
Method of Application
Applicants are to send their applications via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.