JOB ALERT: British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2018
Are a Nigerian graduate or under-graduate currently searching a good job with a fair pay? if yes and you are currently perusing this article then you are very lucky to find yourself on this page right now . The good news is that British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing and guess what — you will be able apply right now if you have the qualification and other criteria for this job.
Don’t panic, we are going oblige you with all you need to know about this British American Tobacco massive 2018 recruitment and what you must do to secure this job. This article contain the important update concerning British American Tobacco Global Graduate Recruitment 2018 accompanied with it Job Position, job Location, Appointment type, Job Purpose and Key Deliverables , Essential Requirements, qualifications and application closing date. British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future.
Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace. Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. Applications are invited for: Job Position: Global Graduate Operations Job number: 19981BR Location: Ibadan, Oyo Appointment type: Permanent Slot: 3
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- Our Global Graduate Programme (Operations) enables you develop exceptional skills – a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in and how the BAT Operations work to achieve outstanding business results.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
- If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets; we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds, that’s why we value uniqueness.
- We are looking for 3 Global Graduates (Operations): 1 in Manufacturing, 1 in Leaf and 1 in Supply Chain.
- This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!
- Have you completed the National Youth Service (NYSC)?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
- Do you have a university degree in Engineering?
- Are you a recent graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
Application Closing Date : Application is closing on 28th February, 2018.