JOB VACANCY 2018: Insurance Officer (Non-Motor/Motor) at Dangote Group
Hello people, are you interested in working at Dangote Group? if yes then you have the right to know that there is currently job vacancy at Dangote Group. According to the information released by the Dangote Group, Insurance Officer (Non-Motor/Motor) is currently needed. Suitably qualified applicants are directed to apply. Find more details about this job below.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Officer (Non-Motor/Motor)
This role is Responsible for Underwriting/Claims of our following non-Motor & Motor Portfolio:
- Marine, Goods in Transit, Group Personal Accident, Fidelity Guarantee, Fire & Special Risks, Burglary, Group Life, Money Insurance, Industrial All Risks, Motor, etc.
- Liaise with Loss adjusters and Marine superintendents for timely discharge of their duties
- Update claims schedule regularly
- Obtain, review all documentation from the business units and forward to brokers/insurers.
- Ensure sum insured, clauses, exclusions and other items/conditions are in order
- Prepare and follow up on premium payments upon receipt of debit notes.
- Vet all claims processing documents for proper substantiation before submission.
- Follow up with claims adjusters / brokers/ insurers to ensure timely settlement of all claims
- Issue, receive and dispatch all marine certificatesEnsure monthly reconciliation of Marine/GIT declarations
- Render weekly/Monthly and other periodic reports on non motor portfolio/insurance coordinators activities.
- Supervise the activities of Insurance coordinators
- Review Policy documents for accuracy and correctness
- Update payment schedule regularly and ensure no gaps in cover as per industry regulation.
- Timely notification of claims to brokers/insurers on receipt from business units and follow up to ensure collation of all claims processing documents within 7 days
- Provide technical support on Pan Africa Insurance covers.
- Any other duty as assigned by Risk Management Department
- The position requires a graduate that has 5-10 years experience in a similar position in an insurance or brokerage firm
- The role will be expected to have a good understanding of Insurance industry practices and posses
- Excellent inter personal relationship in day to day business dealings with all stakeholders including Dangote group staff, Insurance coordinators, Brokers, Underwriters, Marine superintendents, and Loss adjusters
- The incumbent shall ensure that we gather the best quality information(data gathering) into our data base to optimize our insurance portfolio through a coordinated Risk Management program
- The role shall ensure our Premium Payments are processed timely and there in no gap in cover
A chance to be a part of a dynamic team optimizing operational efficiencies within Africa’s premier indigenous manufacturing conglomerate.
Application Closing Date
Please note that the application deadline is Not Specified.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should by clicking on the below link:
Click here to apply online