Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
- Successful Trainees will be trained on how to use logic to solve problems, and will be personally committed to continuous improvement.
- The Trainee Engineer assists and supports other Engineers and Specialists at the project site. Training is hands-on with focus on the oilfield business in general, tools and services specific to the assigned business line, and the Ketcheon culture.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the project site.
- Contribute to preparation of project site reports.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
- Provide job support to engineers and specialists at the project site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Engineering or related fields.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
Application Closing Date
How to Apply