Want’s to get admission into any reputable School of Nursing in Nigeria 2017? if yes then i am personally recommending Mater School of Nursing to you. We are very happy and pleased to announce to the general public that Mater School of Nursing Admission Form 2017 has finally out and interested applicants are advised to take this form before it too late.
Mater School of Nursing is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years General Nursing and 2 years Post-basic-courses programme of the School of Nursing, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo. This publication by http://job-recruitment.com.ng is a master guide on how to go about this admission form, eligibility and application procedures.
Before we call it a wrap on this post, we are going to be disclosing it entry requirements, method of application and examination details. If you are interested and keen about this admission then read this information carefully so that you can effortless get all the message.
1. Applicants must possess the original and photocopies of West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate with five (5) credits in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings.
2. Applicants must have their Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
3. Applicants must have their Testimonial from last school
4. Applicants must have their A letter from your Parish Priest or Pastor
5. Applicants must have their Marriage Certificate (If any)
6. Applicants must have Three (3) passport photograph
7. Baptismal Card (Very Very Important)
8. Any Post Basic candidate should submit obtained RM Certificate/ License
Method Of Application
Application forms can be obtained from the School at a (non-refundable) payment of (N12,500) Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only into First Bank of Nigeria PLC.
Applicants should have at the back of their mind that the sale of form commences from 01/02/2017 to 31/05/2017 Completed forms should be received in the School on or before 31 May, 2017.
Date : Saturday 10/06/2017
Time : 9:00am dot
Interview Date : 10 – 14 July, 2017
Venue : School of Nursing Lecture Hall
All applicants are advise to bring along with them, writing materials and original receipt of payment. Please also note that only candidates who score above bother line in the entrance examination will be contacted for interview.
Account Name: School of Nursing, Mater
Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Interview Fee : (N10, 000.00) Ten Thousand Naira Only
For further inquiries contact the school
Nnachi Michael E.
If you have any questions, you can bring it on via the comment box.