We are pleased to inform members of the public that Mater School of Nursing Admission Form 2017 is now out and all suitably qualified applicants are advised to take part in this 2017 edition of Mater School of Nursing Admission Form .
Mater School of Nursing is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates into 3 years General Nursing and 2 years Post-basic-courses programme of the School of Nursing, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo. Continue scaning through this post to see more interesting details about this recruitment.
1. Original/photocopies of West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate with five (5) credits in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at not more than two sittings.
2. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
3. Testimonial from last school
4. A letter from your Parish Priest or Pastor
5. Marriage Certificate (If any)
6. Three (3) passport photograph
7. Baptismal Card (Very Very Important)
8. Any Post Basic candidate should submit obtained RM Certificate/ License
Applicants are directed to obtain the application forms from the School at a (non-refundable) payment of (N12,500) Twelve Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only into First Bank of Nigeria PLC. Also note that the sale of form kicked off from 01/02/2017 — 31/05/2017 . Duly Completed forms should be received in the School on or before 31 May, 2017.
Date : Saturday 10/06/2017
Time : 9:00am dot
Interview Date : 10 – 14 July, 2017
Venue ; School of Nursing Lecture Hall
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS
You are to bring along with you, writing materials and original receipt of payment. Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and pass the entrance examination will be legible for interview. Candidates awaiting result need not apply please.
Account Name: School of Nursing, Mater
Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo
Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Interview Fee : (N10, 000.00) Ten Thousand Naira Only
For further inquiries contact the school
Nnachi Michael E.