Are you interested in applying for Mime Recruitment 2017? if yes then find the application guide and requirement on this page for free. Mine Nigeria is giving Nigerians the opportunity to get their dream job as they embark on Mine 2017 recruitment to select the best employees from the crowed.
Some of us might not know what Mine Nigeria is all about, Mime file is a file in the Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension (MIME) format. It is a specification for the format of non-text e-mail attachments that allows the attachment to be sent over the Internet. MIME allows your mail client or Web browser to send and receive things like spreadsheets and audio, video and graphics files through the Internet mail.
MIME is a big firm that was defined in 1992 by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). The distinguishing characteristic of a MIME message is the presence of the MIME headers. As long as your mail recipients also have e-mail software that is MIME-compliant (and most e-mail software is), you can swap files containing attachments automatically.
MIME organisation is currently recruiting to fill the following job positions. If you are a Nigerian and unemployed then there are many jobs opportunities at MIME. Some of the vacant positions are listed after the jump.
Software developer (C# ASP.NET)
Lead Software Engineer
Java or Golang (GO) Developer, Amsterdam.
There are also job opportunities at the companies manifested after the cut
- Egress Software Technologies
- BizTek Recruitment limited
- Clearswift limited
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in commercial software development delivering Web applications or desktop applications based on the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Experience in the IT security industry advantageous.
- Familiarity working with a diverse development team.
- Experience of delivering complex development projects within a tight schedule using established development methodologies (SCRUM, AGILE etc.).