Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment (NCS) 2018/2019 Application Form at www.customs.gov.ng
UPDATE: Looking for how to apply for The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2018/2019? if yes then consider yourself too lucky because you just landed on the right page . The latest update / news on The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) application form and job vacancies 2017 is manifested on this page
Application for 2017 Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment can be completed on NCS registration website – www.customs.gov.ng. Every year, NCS invites application from suitably qualified persons to occupy the various position in the Nigeria Customs Service. This post is is created to put the general public in the known on the latest gist concerning NCS.
As at the time of creating this publication, the application into Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2017 has not officially commence.
The major reason behind the creation of this piece is to inform the general populace that the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018 is around the corner and will soon start . But, as at July 1st, 2017 the form is still not out . Prospective candidates of NCS should use the details on this page.
Statutory Functions & Duties Of Nigeria Custom Service
According to Nigeria Custom Service website https://www.customs.gov.ng/Statutory/functions.php, it states that NCS play a pivotal role in the economic life of any country. The functions of the Nigeria Customs Service include, but not limited to the following:
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents;
The Nigeria Customs Service was established in the year 1891, was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti smuggling activities. It mission is to provide services in ways that maximize efficiency and promote trade competitiveness wherein declarations are promptly processed. They also fight to reduce all illicit trafficking in and outside the country and trade facilitation.
Nigeria Custom Service Qualifications
- Interested applicants should have SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age. This is the minimum qualifications for this job.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit
- Applicants must have no criminal record
- Applicants with any form disabilities is not qualified to apply.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS
Applicants should be well informed that there is nothing like Nigeria custom service replacement and that the application is yet to begin.
How to Apply for 2017 Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Interested in applying for NCS 2017? if yes then fill out the recruitment form online at https://www.customs.gov.ng.
The online form should be printed out after filling . The under listed documents must also be printed out.#
- Parent / guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
- Local government attestation form.
Application Starting And Closing Date
The general public should be informed that NCS 2017 recruitment hasn’t started yet. The application starting date and closing date will be communicated as soon as the exercise kicks off.