Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Recruitment 2018/2019 | How to Apply – www.immigration.gov.ng
This publication is aimed at notifying members of the General public that Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) 2017/2018 recruitment has started. This information here is created to inform everybody that NIS is currently calling for applications from qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions/ranks in the service.
Where are those desperate applicants who wants to join the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) , they have been bombarding us with different questions about this recruitment. Please be informed that Nigeria immigration recruitment NIS 2017 is finally here for you, and the employment process has now begun. What are you still waiting for, hurry up and submit your application within six weeks because this good job is waiting for you.
Please be informed that the long awaited Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment application form 2017 (www.nisrecruitment.org.ng) is now out and the beautiful part of it all is that the online applications is absolutely free. You all that has been longing and eager to work in the service, i mean interested and suitably qualified members of the public should apply for this job vacancy at Nigeria Immigration Service.
Base on the information gathered, Civil Defense, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) has Advertised for Vacancies in 2017. In the same vein, Nigeria Immigration Service made an official statement concerning the vacancies opened for specialists in Nigeria Immigration Service for 2017/2018. However, all necessary information and guide as regards to this vacancy can be found on NIS recruitment website immigration.gov.ng. It is understandable that the Service is in need of specialists of variety of qualifications and categories with different levels of education and training.
All successful candidates that made the list will be included to participate in a computer test. Furthermore, the date and time for this computer text and interview will be communicated to applicants in due time. Candidates are to log into NIS website at www.nisrecruitment.org.ng where they can fill out and submit the online application form for free. All applicants are directed to complete their online registration within six weeks from the date of this publication. Application received after six weeks will not be attended to and will be trashed which automatically leads to the disqualification of that applicant.
Are you among the people that is seeking job with Nigeria Immigration Service popularly abbreviated as NIS? stop being sluggish, you don’t have time just hurry up and apply for this recruitment exercise as the wise saying goes “Opportunity comes but once” there might not be another chance for you again. Act fast, assemble all the necessary documents and credentials and submit the application as you still can .
Have you been asking questions like How Can I Apply for Nigeria Immigration Service 2017/2018?, Where can I obtain the 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service form?,Is Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment real for 2017,When will Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment start?, Is the Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Recruitment Form out? etc this is no time for many questions anymore as the application form is now available online. I will be obliging you with the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 General Requirements ,Academic Qualifications and their functions.
Nigeria Immigration Service
The Nigeria Immigration Service deals with the following activities:
– The control of persons who enter or leave Nigeria
– The issuance of travel documents to conscientious Nigerians in and outside Nigeria
– The issuance of permissions for residence to foreigners in Nigeria – Supervision and patrol of the Border
General Requirement for NIS Recruitment:
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
- Applicant must not be a member of a secret society, cult, a drug addict e.t.c.;
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates. Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicant must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from any government hospital;
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence;
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
The vacancies of Nigeria Immigration Service
Note that this is the original vacancies at NIS and it is taken from websites: immigration.gov.ng. and ngcareers.com.
- For category A.
Superintendent Cadre. Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI II) General Duty. Candidates for this vacancy must have a first degree in any legitimate University.
- For category B.
Inspectorate Cadre. Senior Inspector of Immigration(SII) General Duty, Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries and Other Specialized Fields. Candidates must have HND received from legitimate institutions.
- For category C.
Assistant Cadre. Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) ARTISANS, Motor Drivers and Mechanics. Candidates must have Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and relevant Trade Test Certificates.
Applicants Having Any of the following disabilities Should Not Apply
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Amputation of any part of physical body,
- Hearing impaired (deaf),
- Hunched back,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How To Apply
- Want to apply? simply visit the Nigeria immigration recruitment portal/website @ www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge.
- Candidate seeking appointment with NIS must produce two (2) credible, responsible and acceptable persons as referee’s. Anybody willing to stand as referee for this applicant,should complete this form in his/her own handwriting.
- It is at your own risk if you stand as referee for persons whom you do not know well.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- The official Nigeria Immigration Service URL that links to the Recruitment and Enlistment Portal is www.nisrecruitment.org.ng please don’t get it twisted.
- Any other portal that is different from the one revealed above is considered as SCAM. Any NIS applicant that log on to any other website does it at his/her own RISK.
- There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. The time for this computer based test will be made known in due time.
Application Closing Date:
Will be announced soon