Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 NPF via www.policerecruitment.ng — The Nigeria Police Force has started recruitment of qualified Nigerians for enlistment as constables (popularly called recruits). This was announced in an advertisement signed by Mr. Jimoh Moshood, Force Public Relations Officer.
The advertisement, which invites applications from aspiring constables over the next six weeks, is free. Prospective applicants, it stated, must have the desire to have a career in the Nigeria Police Force in addition to fulfilling other general requirements. www.policerecruitment.ng
An applicant, stated the advertisement, must be a Nigerian by birth, possess a National Identity Number (NIN) and must not be less than 18 years of age or older than 25. An applicant is also required to have obtained credit passes in a minimum of five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in the West African School Certificate Examination/General Certificate of Education, National Examinations Council and National Business and Technical Examination Board.
The need by the present leadership of The Nigeria Police to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs and is recruiting virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges.
To this end, the goal of The Nigeria Police Force is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Job Position: Police Constable (Recruits)
Requirements | www.policerecruitment.ng
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Eligibility | www.policerecruitment.ng
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Read Carefully Please | www.policerecruitment.ng
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Application Closes on 21st March, 2018.