Update on Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018 and How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2017/2018 on their website – www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng, is what this post is all about. Our attention has been drawn to the news spreading round that the application form for Nigerian Air Force (NPF) DSSC Recruitment 2017 is on sales. Read all you need to know on this page.
This article is created to keep you updated/posted on Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017/2018, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other relevant updates that you must know. It was also learnt that Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment application for 2017 is currently ongoing , this post contain all you should know about this recruitment.
Are you wondering over anything that relates to Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2017 Application portal or how to register? continue reading this post to get the latest news and update concerning this annual recruitment exercise.
“The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces that fights against any external threats from the air. The Nigerian Air Force is one of the largest and dreadiest Military in Africa at large and it consist of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft”.
This post is intentionally created to put our readers( interested applicants) in the known pertaining when Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Form 2017 will be on sales. A lot of Nigerians are interested in participating in the 2017 Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment and the online application form is being awaited by prospective aspirants. We assure you all that the information you are yearning for will be feed to you free of charge on this page.
Documents Needed for Nigerian Air Force Online Registration
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
2017 Application Guidelines
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at NAF website — www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application is highly prohibited.
3. Applicants are directed to print out the under-listed documents after filling the application form online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
4. NAF online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made to anyone whether online or offline.
5. The Attestation form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport.
Qualification For Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years of age except for those applying as drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
- Applicants must have two passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must have at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Applicants applying for driver must posses a minimum of two passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
How To Register For The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2017/2018
- Application must be done at Nigerian Army website — http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/airmen/instructions
- Always check back for detailed update on how to carry out your registration. For now the application portal is not yet opened
- The deadline for the Registration is unknown at this time
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment for 2017 is concluded. 2018 edition is around the corner. This post will be modified when it finally starts.