Nigerian airforce recruitment ⇑ careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng | how to Apply
Good morning to you all as I am glad to inform you about the current news reaching us that the Nigerian airforce recruitment application form is now on for all interested persons who wish to join the Nigerian airforce battalion. we here by advice those who have got interested to simply follow the link below to start their application here while the form is still on the NAF portal
In this publication today, I will be showing all that you need to know about the Nigerian airfoirce, how to register for the Nigerian airforce application 2018/2019, all the necessary requirements that you need as to help you successfully get shortlisted without any error of any kind… in other words I will love you to carefully take your time and read through this post with ease.
Meanwhile before I proceed, please be informed that the primary reason of the job-recruitment.com.ng of it making this publication is to help create awareness and information to assist you in applying for the Nigerian airforce. In addition to this, we are not an agent to NAF, as we also do not charge you money for the help/information we are rendering to you. We will never request you to pay any ransom for the information you have gotten on this site All the information here is directly from Nigerian Air Force and not from us or any other third party. THE APPLICATION IS FREE.
Nigerian Airforce NAF provides its application form on web via www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng. and Only applicants who complete the prescribed form and as well got all its requirements, print out the pay4Me slip and use the slip to pay the application fee at a designated bank are allowed to participate in any recruitment programme of the force.
It is the official portal for recruitment into the Nigerian Airforce NAF. When a recruitment programme kicks comes, and is in progress, the portal shoots live with the form, information, instruction, directions and guides pertaining to an on-going recruitment.
This is the List of candidates who where successfully selected at each stage of a recruitment programme and then published on the portal, via www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng, so as soon as it is ready. The Nigerian Airforce expects candidates participating in any of its recruitment programme to obtain information about their progress in a recruitment programme from such lists that has been published.
1.All applicants must be Nigerians not less than 1.68m tall for male and not less than 1.65m for female.
2. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Attestation Form.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
NAF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
4. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2016.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Maths and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE.
5. Tradesmen/Women: a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years by 31 December 2016.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 passes including English in SSCE/NECO/GCE and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved government institutions/organizations.
6. Online registration starts on 8 February 2016 and closes on 25 March 2016.
7. Zonal recruitment exercise will start from 11 – 29 April 2016.
8. NAF Online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
9. The Local Government Attestation/Indigeneship certificate must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The person who signed is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
10. For further information see the instruction page on the website
BELOW ARE OTHER GOOGLE RELATED SEARCHES
i hope this information finds you well?. if so do take some time to share this publication with your friends and as well like our facebook page above to get news update like this when the shortlisted names are out after the exam/screening.