Nigerian LNG Recruitment 2017: Apply Online
This post is all Nigerian LNG Recruitment 2017, it application guide and requirement. Are you a Nigerian and currently unemployed but you are willing and able to work? then take advantage of this Nigerian LNG Recruitment 2017. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is a liquefied natural gas (LNG) producing company and a liquefied natural gas plant on Bonny Island, Nigeria which is responsible for the production of natural gas for export purposes.
Being an independent entity of its own related to the NNPC in a way, NLNG is a stepping stone for Nigeria to overcome her oil exploitation routine having converted about 119Bcm (billion standard cubic meters) of associated gas (AG) to exports as LNG and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs), thus helping to reduce gas flaring by upstream companies. Flares are only permitted in order to eliminate waste gas which cannot be recycled for further use. Flares also act as safety systems for non waste gas and are released through pressure relief valves, when required, to ease the strain of the equipment.
Nigerian LNG is currently recruiting to fill the job vacancy positions listed below;
- Senior Security Adviser- Intelligence, Investigation and Strategy
- Manager Corporate Security Services (CSS)
- Marine supervisor
- Consultant Pediatrician
- Charge Nurse
- Shift Nurse
- Security Adviser Marine
- Corporal Medical Services Advisor
- Head Business Improvement
- Voyage Management and Agency Officer (Tari)
- Deputy Crewing Management
- Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer
- Laboratory Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Airstrips Operation Superintendent
- Consultant Surgeon
- Trainee Operator
- Applicants must have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Petroleum, Mining, Industrial,
- Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
- Possess good communications and problem solving skills
- Not be more than 28 years based on the position
- Have completed the NYSC
- Minimum experience required-depending on position applied for
- Minimum qualification- depending on position but usually from Bachelor’s degree/HND upwards.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- In addition the following documents (High National Diploma HND, NYSC Discharge Certificate and Birth Certificate) must be attached for the application to be valid.
- Coursed desired- depends on position. If you’ll be applying for a medical vacancy, you’ll need medical requirements like the MBBS etc and for the engineering vacancies, Bsc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic
- Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
How to Apply
Applicants are directed to visit http://www.nigerialng.com/Careers/Pages/Home.aspx, then click on “Careers” then “Job Portal” to apply for this vacancy. You will receive an e-mail with your reference code, indicating that your application has been successfully submitted.