This article will get you updated on Nigeria’s Got Talent 2017/2018 Registration Form Audition Date & Venue – www.nigeriasgottalent.com
Are you interested in taking part in Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration 2017 ? if yes then note that the online registration has not started yet and the registration date and venue are yet to be announced. The registration is around the corner and it is going to be completed at Nigeria’s got talent official website – www.nigeriasgottalent.com.
This information is going out straight to members of the general public and it is meant to educate them that Nigeria’s Got Talent 2017 Registration & Audition has not been started and yet to be slated for any date. This article is your guide on how to go about the registration process, meanwhile the date of commencement of this talent hunt show will be announced once it starts.
Several persons don’t know much about Nigeria’s got talent Television show, at this junction it is reasonable and imperative you understand more of what the the phrase “Nigeria’s Got talent Audition” is all about. This is for the sake of those prospective applicants who know little or nothing about this talent hunt show but for those of you that are familiar to Nigeria’s got talent show, feel free to scroll down straight to the registration guidelines.
What is Nigeria’s Got Talent?
According to Wikipedia.org, Nigeria’s Got Talent is a Nigerian reality talent show normally shown on Television , it is part of the Got Talent franchise. Nigeria’s Got Talent is proudly sponsored by telecommunication company Airtel and it came into existence in 2012 when the first season was held. This reality TV show is shown on television stations like AIT and NTA. Nigeria’s Got Talent show is hosted by Andre Blaze, a former presenter on Nigeria’s Got Talent’s fore-runner, while the judges are actress Kate Henshaw, comedian Yibo Koko, and radio presenter Dan Foster.
This singing competition takes place in a well designed hall with a stage. Each contestants come out to do their thing in front of the judges and a live audience. The judges are there to judge their performances and give them yes or a no. The judges signify their disapproval by pressing a buzzer which lights a red ‘X’ near above the stage. If all three buzzers are hit by the judge, the act ends immediately. For a participant to advance to the next stage or round, auditionees must receive at least two ‘yes’s’ or that is the end of the road for them.
At the end of each audition day, the judges have to whittle successful acts down to fifty, and all the contestants are called back to know their current status in the competition. This is where they are told if you qualify for the next round. After they have all performed, the phone lines will be open and the voting process will commence. At the end the vote are counted and the contestant with the highest numbers of votes is pushed to the final round.
Nigeria’s Got Talent 2017/2018 Application Guidelines
- Applicants who misses the first round of the competition may still be considered on the submission of DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer.
- This competition is only for Nigerians who have a valid form of identification.
- Completion of the online application form does not automatically guarantee that applicant will take part in audition .
- Participants under 18 years of age are to obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying. Such person must be accompanied by the parents or guardians to the audition venue.
- The producer must be aware if your intent to perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, and the use of any equipment required as part of your act. It is your responsibility to ensure that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes.
Nigeria’s Got Talent 2017/2018 Registration Form
You will be required to complete the task below during your online registration.
- 1. You will have to upload a picture (Optional)
- 2. You will be asked to provide your first name and Surname
- 3. Your stage name (Optional)
- 4. Date of birth
- 5. Street address
- 6. City
- 7. Nationality ( this should be Nigerian)
- 8. Mobile phone number (ie your mobile number)
- 9. Alternative number (Optional)
- 10. Email address ( your provide your email address Yahoomail or Gmail)
- 11. Occupation