Is PNG Police Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form you are searching for ? are you looking for how to apply for PNG Police Recruitment 2018 but you don’t know what to do or how to get the application form ? then you are welcome to this portal because we are going to teach you all that you should know about this recruitment. By the way, PNG Police Recruitment 2018 is yet to commence.
Police recruitment 2018 in Papua New Guinea is said to be ongoing . Please note that the recruitment is yet to begin contrary to the news that has been circulating all over the net . The Government of Papua New Guinea has put in place annual PGN recruitment to select able body men . The main purpose of PNG police recruitment is to increase the police force in the country. Applications are open for recruitment twice a year. Usually, call for recruitment are published in the local newspapers or you can write directly to the headquarters in Port Mores by for an application Forms. The police department through the Royal Papua New Guinea Police Constabulary has taken the responsibility to recruit new officers every year.
Requirements for PNG Police Recruitment 2018
- Applicants must be 18 to 23 years old
- Your height must be at least 164 cm and above.
- Applicants must complete Grade two in the last two years.
- Applicants must have good behaviour records
- Applicants must not hold criminal records.
- Applicants must be physically well built.
- Applicants must complete Grade 12
How to Apply for PNG Police Recruitment 2018
PNG Police Recruitment is done twice a year. Usually, call for recruitment are published in the local newspapers or you can write directly to the headquarters in Port Mores by for an application Forms.
1. Write to the Police headquarters for application forms or if the application forms are available in the newspapers cut out the form.
2. Fill out the forms and attach two references and all your academic transcripts and certificates.
Send your applications to the following address.
Shortlisting and Interview.
If you are shortlisted for interview, a officer in-charge of
the screening process will notify you either by phone or by
– First you will interviewed
– Second, you will do entry test
If you pass both the interview an entry test, you will be
shortlisted to undergo training at the Bomana Police college for six months.
For applications and general queries, write to the
Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary
P O Box 85
Papua New Guinea
Phone: 322 6100 /321 1222
Fax: 322 6113
Feel free to ask any question any time. You will get a response asap
More update coming soon!