This post will guide you on Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017/2018 and how to to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment at their official website www.stanbicibtcbank.com. Are you interested in applying for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017? if yes then read this article to see more details about the guide lines and requirements.
For some time now, a lot of persons have been curious and longing to know when Stanbic IBTC Bank 2017 Graduate Recruitment will be kicking off. All interested applicants should know that this article is created to put them on the known about this recruitment. To know more details about this job vacancy just continue reading this post and find more interesting update. This post will teach you how to apply for various vacancies in Stanbic IBTC Bank and so much more to gain form this article.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is one of the biggest banks in Nigeria today. It is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
For a bank to be listed among the standard Banks in Nigeria, such bank need to be ahead in terms of technical innovation, to help guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. The growing of global success reflects Stanbic IBTC Bank commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
This job is open to those set of individuals that has been dreaming and longing to join the Stanbic IBTC Bank work team. The bank is calling for application from suitably qualified applicants to occupy the vacant position in the firm. The application will be completed online and interested applicants are to visit www.careerslip.com/stanbicibtcbank to apply for this job after viewing the vacant positions. Applicants are seriously advised to read all the instructions very well and follow all the necessary procedure to apply.
This Bnak is recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Business Development Executive – SIPML (Rivers)
2.) Business Development Executive – SIPML (Lagos)
3.) Graduate Client Services Officer – South West
4.) Asset Custodian
5.) Team Leader, Customer Service – South West
6.) Head, Service Management Digital Channels
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017 Requirements
- Applicants must possess a minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Interested applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years old.
Important Note For Applicants
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Multiple application is not allowed and any person found guilty will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
Qualification and Experience
- A first Degree or equivalent in any discipline and relevant professional certification in Banking, Business and Finance such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Associate of Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) from the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN)
- A Master’s degree in Business/Finance or its equivalent would be an advantage
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc. Recruitment 2017/2018
The 2018 application process will be revealed soon and only the candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process will be granted aptitude test
Application Closing Date
Will be made known when the recruitment kicks off .