Searching for relevant update on Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2017? if that is what you are looking for then you have landed on the right page because we are going to be helping you with the recent development on Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2017 accompanied with it’s application guide , requirements and closing date .
Stresert Services Limited is a licensed , well recognized /established insurance brokerage and consulting company in Nigeria. It headquarters is uniformly located in the South-South region of the country, and business offices in strategic business locations in Nigeria.
According to what was gathered recently, it states that Stresert Services Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Generate invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Banking duties as required
- Accounts receivable
- Maintain aged debtors’ trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
- Prepare debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
- Liaise with section managers; follow up with outstanding debtors.
- Accounts payable and inventory
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Maintenance of inventory data base
- Generate vendor payments as required
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Assist with processing of credit reconciliations
Assist with payroll preparation as at when due.
Prepare, check and reconcile payroll reports to ensure accuracy of processing.
Prepare month-end reconciliations, journals, accruals and pre-payments, to trial balance
Prepare month-end sales & assist with management reporting as necessary
Provide high quality, prompt advice to staff on finance policies, processes and queries.
Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements, Education, Skills & Attributes
- Applicants must have HND/B.Sc in Accounting (not a chartered accountant)
- Applicants must have 3 – 5 years work experience in similar position
- Applicants must be able to work with accounting software
- Applicants must be very good with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment .
- Ability to plan and organise work schedule and work within tight timelines
- Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
- Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
- MUST have knowledge of account payable & receivable, taxes and payroll processing
- Must have good IT Skills
- Applicants MUST be resident in Port Harcourt
N120, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using ‘AE- PHC’ as subject of the mail.
The application closing date is 18th of August, 2017.