Total Nigeria plc recruitment 2018/2019…download application form here and apply for the long waiting oil and gas job opportunity. So many persons have called us in regard to know when the application form will be coming out and here today is the latest update on that.
In this publication today I will be revealing to you all that you need to know when you are applying for the total Nigeria plc recruitment 2018/2019 even as the portal is now opened to welcome new intake. Just be rest assured that as soon as the shortlisted names comes up, we will get you updated in your email address that’s only if you subscribe to our newsletter here.
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers.
TOTAL NIGERIA plc JOB DETAILS
Experience: 0 year(s)
Course of Study: Not Specified
Required Grade: Any
Employment Type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Métier: Joint Venture Management, Human Resources Development, Upstream Operations
Total Nigeria plc Job Position Vacancies
- Strategy Economics Business
- Drilling Well Operations
- Human Resources
- Information Systems Telecom
- Legal Affairs
- Supply Transportation
- Inspection Maintenance
- Operations Exploitation
- Industrial Projects
- Research Innovation & Development
- Secretarial Administrative Support
- Governance and Information
- General Services
- Medical Services
To be filled in for offers published externally – speculative application
Total Nigeria plc job Requirements
Candidate profile which are as follows below:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Experience level Required
0 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years, 6 – 10 years, 10 – 15 years, 15 – 20 years, More than 20 years.
How to Apply for Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2019.
Searches related to Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment
total Nigeria plc salary, total Nigeria recruitment 2018, total recruitment process, total recruitment 2018, total Nigeria address, total e&p recruitment 2018, total Nigeria careers, total Nigeria recruitment 2018/2019