UBA JOBS – United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment 2018/2019 – How to Apply UBA Recruitment
Read this article to get yourself updated as regards to United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment 2018 . This publication is intended to put you in the known regarding the latest UBA job vacancies via United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment 2018 and how to go about it.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in nineteen (19) African countries and three(3) global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. The biggest bank merger on the African continent happened in the year 2015. It was necessitated by capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
According to what we have gathered, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is currently prepared to start their annual recruitment for year 2018/2019, all intertested applicants are directed to get ready for this recruitment .
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is recruiting for 2018 to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
Reference #: HCM001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Human Resources
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Minimum Educational level – OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower in any related discipline
- Do you have passion for supporting people?
- Are you bi-lingual (French & English, Portuguese will be an added advantage)?
- Are you Techy and Social Media Savvy?
- Are you confident in taking initiative and be assertive?
- Are you creative, innovative, result oriented and self-driven?
- Have you completed NYSC?
- Do you have great Learning agility?
- Do you have 0 -2year work experience?
- Do you have OND/HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower?
How to Apply for UBA 2018/2019 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date Is : 15th January, 2018.