Job Vacancies : Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2018
Are you a Nigerian graduate or under-graduate currently searching for job? if yes then we are informing you that Vitafoam Nigeria Plc which is one of the best producer of sleeping foams in the country has started their massive recruitment for 2018. Let me guess, you have been waiting for this recruitment to kick off perhaps you are just lucky to stumble on this article , just note that the selection process for Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Entry Level Recruitment has commenced. Apply now while the registration is still ongoing.
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam’s successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Support Officer
The Job Holder shall:
- Provide support to the HR Office on data entry and analysis
- Interact daily with various HR/Admin Touchpoints for information and support
- Provide support on fleet management and overtime administration
- Handle Visa Processing and Protocols Support.
- See to daily filing of documents physically and electronically.
- Experienced: Minimum 2years working is same/similar role
- Possess OND/Diploma in Business Administration, Personnel Management, Accounting, Statistics.
- Not be more than 27 years.
- Experienced in Visa Processing and Protocol Management
- Able to communicate very well in verbal and written forms
- Exceptionally good with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Honest and reliable
- Numerate and Analytical.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified for this job kindly send your CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline/Closing Date
Application is closing on the 26th of February, 2018. Please apply on time before it’s too late