We are using this opportunity to inform the general public that Webnig.com Recruitment 2017 is currently on and you can catch all the update here including Webnig.com Recruitment 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important information.
Webnig.com is a top premier digital marketing firm in Nigeria and they offer an integrated service for businesses that want to have edge over it competitors and stand out. We are searching for qualified and dedicated workers who will join us in achieving our goals. We want to partner with you in this journey to make sure that our purpose is unified and realized. Blending high-impact creativity with strategic vision, our experts have the knowledge, experience and insight to turn your goals into reality.
Webnig.com is currently recruiting to fill up it vacant job positions, interested applicants are advised to apply for this vacancies.
Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
- As a Social Media Intern you will be responsible for coordinating and executing a client’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Our team is searching for a Social Media Intern to lead our overall online marketing strategy and execution.
- This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence, gaining visibility for our brand and engaging our community.
- This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy organization and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and international partners to learn about social media, digital communications and marketing in a non-profit environment.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required; creative writing skills a pl
- Experience with general Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
How to Apply For Webnig.com Recruitment 2017
Applicants are directed to send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Will close on the : 15th September, 2017.