www.portal.npower.gov.ng – Login NPower Portal @ http://npvn.npower.gov.ng or www. portal.npower.gov.ng / register — Recently, we made an announcement to the general public that NPower 2017/2018 recruitment has commenced and this post is created to teach you how to apply for NPower recruitment 2017 at www.Npower.Gov.ng or www.portal.npower.gov.ng.
In our last publication on Npower 2017 recruitment , we informed members of the public that Npower portal has been open for 2017 registration. This post is created to teach all interested applicants how they can apply for this job . The N-Power Programme is a measure by the Federal Government of Nigeria to reduce the current rate of unemployment in the country.
This Npower recruitment programme is an initiative to provide job opportunity for Nigerian graduates and non-graduates that have all it takes to contribute the development of the country. The major focus of this programme is to give those suitably qualified people the skills, tools and livelihood to enable them advance from unemployment to employment, entrepreneurship and innovation. Applicants will be given the quest to take care of teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Vaids).
For those of you that doesn’t know, NPVN mean, it stands for N-Power Volunteers Network. This is a portal that is created for the sake of successful applicants to update their personal information, bank details and other useful information about the applicants. Npower successful applicants can add and update their bank account details by visiting the authorized official portal via http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/. For your best interest, it is smart for you to know the basic requirements and qualification to keep you on the safer side .
Npower is all about giving job to those Nigerians that are willing to work. This programme is supported by both government and the private sector, it is approved for funding under the social investment programme. With this recruitment, support is given to participants to improve their standard of living. N-Power is an accelerated training and certification programme that will engage and train nothing less than 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a group of skilled and highly competent workforce.
- The N-power registration process is very open and transparent. The process of being applying for and / or being selected is open for everyone to see.
- Applicants are advised to be very observant . Beware of fruadstars who are always ready to deceive you any time just to collect your money.
- The selection criteria will be published and made public.
- Disregard anybody that claim to have political or religious influence and promise to help you . This claim is false and should be rejected.
- Applicants should note that registration and selection for the N-power programme is absolutely free of charge. Applicants are not required to pay any amount of money.
- Also note that exchange of money and/or services for placement in the N-power programme is prohibited. The Federal Government has NOT and will NOT place additional burden on citizens who wish to be employed.
How To Apply for NPower 2017/2018 Recruitment at
www.portal.npower.gov.ng | Job Alert
Suitably qualified candidate should observe the steps outlined below in applying for NPower 2017 Recruitment /register and login.
- To initiate the registration process simply visit Npower registration webiste at https://apply.npower.gov.ng/
- Then click on your desired Program (either : Health, Agro, Teach or Tax),
- Fill the form that appear next completely to proceed to the next step,
- Fill in your 11-digit BVN; then fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information; followed by details of your active bank account,
- Make sure you provide your correct phone number and email address so that you can be reached directly,
- Ensure you review your application before clicking on the ‘SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION’ tab,
- Once you submit, a Reference Number (in the form of N-Health-2017-00000220443-13) would be displayed in the acknowledgment page. Please keep your unique reference number in a secure and accessible place. You will be required to provide it, if and when there is an issue to be.
Npower Registration Closing Date: www.portal.npower.gov.ng
Npower 2017 registration portal has been closed, it will be back once 2018 registration commences